Welcome to the WargamerOnline Forum

Daryl's Warhammer Conquest PLOG  

RSS

Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
25/09/2018 7:58 pm  

Hiya folks! This log is to keep my Warhammer 40K: Conquest models separate from my main armies.

I am trying to be disciplined and paint them in order, as soon as the models are with me and (hopefully) have each delivery painted before the next arrives!

My first delivery was issues 1 +2. I have now finished my Primaris from Issue 1 - Salamanders Intercessors.  Next will be Issue 2 - Death Guard Plague Marines

IMG 3943

ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
25/09/2018 10:27 pm  

Work has commenced on Issue 2- Death Guard Plague Marines 🙂

IMG 3948

ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
04/10/2018 6:41 pm  

I have finally completed the Plague Marines in issue 2! I'm still waiting for my next order, which should contain issues 3-6. Until then I've picked up an extra copy of issues 3-5 which contain Reivers, Poxwalkers and the exclusive Lieutenant.  I'll only be posting the Poxwalkers here mind you, as these extras are destined for my Blood Angels plog 😉

IMG 3998

Neil Moulden liked
ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
09/10/2018 6:59 pm  

I've jumped a bit ahead of myself, since I purchased extra copies of issues 3-5, so I was a little ahead of my order. I wanted to paint the Poxwalkers first, meaning I have now painted Issues 1,2 and 4.

My subscription arrived late last week, so I have everything to build again, but I don't mind the spares, as the spare Primaris will be getting added to my Blood Angels 😉

Without further adieu, the grotesque cavalcade! Also, which legend came up with a flail made of hand grenades haha?!

IMG 4036
IMG 4035

Neil Moulden liked
ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
06/11/2018 2:18 pm  

I've made  progress since my last post 🙂 apologies in advance for the potato photos. My cheap light box has randomly died, so I will not have well lit photos until Xmas.

First of all Issue 3 - Salamanders Reivers

IMG 4077

ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
06/11/2018 2:20 pm  

Issue 5 -  Primaris Lieutenant. The model has been slightly converted by shaving off all of the Ultramarines insignia.

IMG 4078

ReplyQuote
Daryl Ewart
(@dazzatron)
Veteran Sergeant
06/11/2018 2:22 pm  

Issue 8 - Primaris Librarian

IMG 4161

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register