Welcome to the WargamerOnline Forum

Share:

Ralph's AdMech army [WIP]  

  RSS

Ralph Hummel
(@humsi31)
Member Moderator
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 280
26/03/2019 1:41 pm  

Now that the forum and the WGO-website work much better and faster, I will also use this opportunity, to showcase and document the development of my 40K AdMech army, which is evolving from an army originally intended for Kill Team.

First is one of my HQ models that I have recently finished, my Magos Dominus Dalathrust: Working time on this model was approximately 30 hours and I am pretty happy with him. For now I only have one decent shot of the model that I am happy to share, but will work on some more and upload them at a later stage.

Magos Dominus Dalathrust 10 final edit

As always, C&C welcome!

As always, all my best to you and your loved ones and keep hobbying!


Quote
Ralph Hummel
(@humsi31)
Member Moderator
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 280
26/03/2019 10:12 pm  

As promised, here are some more pictures of the Magos Dominus Dalathrust. Please forgive me, but I had to edit them sometimes heavily, to make the pictures somewhat resemble reality, due to my lack of knowledge on how to take pictures properly with my crappy phone. Well, probably the crappy user.

Magos Dominus Dalathrust 18 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 17 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 16 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 15 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 14 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 13 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 12 final edit
Magos Dominus Dalathrust 11 final edit

And here are some WIP pics of my first unit of five Sicarian Infiltrators, that are currently on the workbench. Enjoy!

Sicarian Infiltrators WIP 02
Sicarian Infiltrators WIP 01

As always C&C welcome.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Ralph Hummel

As always, all my best to you and your loved ones and keep hobbying!


ReplyQuote
Ralph Hummel
(@humsi31)
Member Moderator
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 280
27/03/2019 11:23 pm  

So tonight I started out working with the brush to base-coat the black bodysuits and the read armour. I had wanted to finish those base-coats for the three remaining figs during this session. After one hour, I had managed to do just one and was not very happy with the result!

Sooooooo. I decided to whip out my trusted Badger Sotar 20/20, thinned both the Warcolours opaque Black and Red 5 way down, dropped the air pressure to about 12 PSI and thought I'd give it a try and went to work. I finished the base-coats, including brush touch-ups for the minimal over-spray I got in 30 minutes for all three figs (I re-worked the one I had started painting by hand). I had never used my Sotar for work on small figs before, but this is a game-changer for me as it saves so much time, it's unbelievable.

Sicarian Infiltrators WIP 03

Stay tuned for the next update.

As always, all my best to you and your loved ones and keep hobbying!


ReplyQuote
Share:
  
Working

Please Login or Register