Wargameronline provides a subscription service that allows our members to access videos and articles (“Wargameronline content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices.
- Membership. Your Wargameronline membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Wargameronline service you must have Internet access, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorise us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). You can find specific details regarding your Wargameronline membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link available at the top of the pages of the Wargameronline website under your profile name.
- Free Trials
- 2.1. Your Wargameronline membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by Wargameronline at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- 2.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the “My Account” page.
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Wargameronline service will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on “Your Account” page to see your next payment date.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting your PayPal account overview page.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Wargameronline membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Wargameronline service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Wargameronline content. To cancel, go to Paypal: Click the Settings icon next to “Log out.” Click the Payments tab, then click Manage pre-aproved payments under “Pre-approved payments.” Select the payment you’d like to cancel, then click Cancel. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Wargameronline Service
- 4.1. The Wargameronline service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Wargameronline membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Wargameronline service and view Wargameronline content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.2. Wargameronline regularly makes changes to the service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Wargameronline content.
- 4.4. The quality of the display of the Wargameronline content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD and HDR, and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Wargameronline content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- Passwords & Account Access. The member who created the Wargameronline account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Wargameronline account that is used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over any devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Wargameronline or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 6.2. Unsolicited Materials. Wargameronline does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Wargameronline content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Wargameronline.
- 6.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.